- The Healthcare Hero Heart -
This beautifully crafted LED neon heart is dedicated to our healthcare heroes who have worked tirelessly throughout the pandemic. We've designed the heart so that you can give it to a healthcare hero or place it in your front window to spread the love to anyone passing by on your street. Every heart comes with a baseplate and a screw for securely attaching it to the baseplate. The baseplate provides a sturdy base to place on a window sill. The frame is routered out of 3/4" laminated hardwood, hand sanded, and assembled in Canada. Each heart is unique and variations should be expected and treasured as a unique element.
Our neon hearts are hand assembled in our shop in Mississauga.
Purchase one today and show some love for the heroes in our community!
- Only drawing 10 watts of power ($0.77 a month running @ 24 hours/day) it allows for constant-on use.
- Dimensions are 12" tall X 10" wide
- The in-line dimmer that is standard on all of are neon signs is now compatible with a smart dimmer and will turn back on to the previous level set prior to having power turned off to the light.
What is in the Box?
1 X LED Neon Heart Mounted in Laminated Wood Frame
1 X MossLED Certificate of Authenticity
1 X Steel Base Powder Coated White
1 X Power Supply
Neon Heart Power Specification = 12VDC / 10 Watts
Cool White Heart is 5500k White Colour Temperature with a CRI over 98 and the in-line dimmer has a dimming frequency of 32kHz which makes it safe for people sensitive to lower quality lighting products.
- User Manual (2022 version with In-Line Dimmer)
- User Manual (2020 & 2021 versions with Touch Dimmer / No Dimmer)
- Touch Dimmer User Manual
- BlogTO Article from November 30th, 2020
- Toronto Star Article from February 20, 2020
- Michael Garron Hospital Foundation Article from February 22, 2020
We are proudly donating a portion of every cool white heart sale to the Michael Garron Hospital Foundation.
I tattooed our house with a heart!
I love my heart. It’s lit in my window 24/7 because makes me happy and I feel good doing good by having it. Living in Quebec I haven’t seen one here but while visiting Toronto and walking the neighborhoods I saw so many in windows!! I had to have one. This is my 2 nd glowing heart as the first one I brought to a hospital to put in the window of my 98 yr old mother in law’s window to bring joy both to her and I explained the meaning to the staff and they were so touched at the thought!!
Again it’s now part of my everyday and I LOVE IT!!
Great quality, easy pick up.
Perfect gift, spreading hope and happiness
I have been wanting one of your neon hearts since the pandemic. I finally purchased the large cool white version and promptly placed it in our window. We absolutely love it so much. It is very well constructed and very easy to mount in the window. The dimmer is a wonderful feature. I actually run outside at night so that I can look at it. Your customer service is excellent. Thank you!