Limited Warranty on Purchased Items
Our Glowing Hearts products come with 1-year limited warranties. This limited warranty does not include product failures that are the result of:
1) Not using the same power supply that was provided at the time of purchase.
2) Connecting LED products to incorrect voltage.
3) Improper connection of power supplies, LED products, or dimmers. This includes short circuiting, over-current, and over-temperature.
4) Connecting LED products or controls directly to any AC power source.
5) Connecting power supplies backwards to an AC power source.
6) Using products in an extremely hot or cold environment and/or without adequate ventilation as over temperature can cause all electronic components and/or LED lighting products to fail.
7) Water damage to products not specifically designed to be in wet environments.
8) Electrical power surges.
9) Damage from hail, flood, tornado, fire, wind, earthquake, lightning, electrical storm, or any other natural disaster.
10) Damage caused by a vehicle or other accident.
11) Damage caused via transport.
12) Damage to any products that were modified by the user, used for purposes other than as intended or directed, or connected to LED systems or components not purchased from Our Glowing Hearts.ca
This limited warranty also expressly excludes coverage for excessive wear and tear and/or physical or accidental abuse, loss, or theft. Improper repair or warranty service performed by someone other than Our Glowing Hearts OR Moss LED Inc. will void this warranty. Buyer is responsible for the safe transport of any item sent to Moss LED Inc. or Our Glowing Hearts for warranty service.
If you have an item you believe to be faulty, contact OurGlowingHearts.ca Moss LED Inc. immediately and request tech support. Please send an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours during normal business hours. You may be required to provide photos, videos, and/or descriptions of the item(s) not performing properly. It is OurGlowingHearts.ca goal to troubleshoot thoroughly to eliminate any unnecessary time or hassle on behalf of the customer. Failing to comply and provide the information requested by OurGlowingHearts or Moss LED Inc. will result in a void of warranty.
If a product is deemed faulty by a technician/representative then a return shipping label and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form will be sent out immediately. Once we receive the product, we will test the item(s) to better understand where the fault in the product(s) lies.
OurGlowingHearts.ca / Moss LED Inc. will NOT provide replacement items before the original items have been returned, tested, and deemed faulty. If you need a replacement item while the return process is taking place, then you can repurchase the items. Once the testing process is complete and assuming the product is faulty, a refund will be issued for the purchase price of the product.
OurGlowingHearts.ca / Moss LED Inc. will not refund shipping costs on replacement items.
If the product is found to be working properly and the error lies in the installation, or with other non - Moss LED Inc. products being used, then the product will be returned to the customer via our standard shipping method. If the customer has paid for a replacement item while the return process is being processed and the original product is found to be working properly, then the customer will receive the original product back and no refund.
Buyer’s sole right under this warranty is for repair or replacement of the defective item.
This warranty is not transferable and applies only to the original purchaser of such items, provided that products purchased from an authorized Moss LED Inc. reseller will also include the above-limited warranty. Proof of purchase may be required.
In the event of a product defect or malfunction during the warranty period, Moss LED Inc. will cover the cost of the return shipping. This is only valid during the product’s warranty period stated by OurGlowingHearts.ca In this case, a pre-paid shipping label will be issued to the client via our standard shipping method.
If the item is faulty, Moss LED Inc. will ship out a replacement at no charge.
If the item is not faulty (still works), the client will need to pay for the shipping to get the product back to them.