- The Mini Hearts -
We've designed the mini hearts from the center of our original hearts! The mini hearts are identical in design and construction as the original hearts however they are almost half the size! At 7" x 7" they are absolutely adorable. Each heart comes with a threaded insert on the bottom, a screw, and a steel plate that provides a sturdy base to place on a window sill. The frame is routered out of 3/4" laminated Canadian hardwood and the entire unit is assembled in Canada. Each heart is unique and variations should be expected and treasured as a unique element.
Purchase one today and show some love for the heroes in our community!
- Only drawing 5 watts of power ($0.39 a month running @ 24 hours/day) it allows for constant-on use.
- Dimensions are 7" tall X 7" wide
- The in-line dimmer that is standard on all of are neon signs is now compatible with a smart dimmer and will turn back on to the previous level set prior to having power turned off to the light.
Our neon hearts are hand assembled in our shop in Mississauga & we proudly donate a portion from every mini heart purchase to War Child Canada.
What is in the Box?
1 X LED Mini Neon Heart Mounted in Laminated Wood Frame
1 X MossLED Certificate of Authenticity
1 X MossLED User Guide
1 X Steel Base Powder Coated White
1 X Screw For Mounting The Heart to the Base
1 X Power Supply
Mini Neon Heart Power Specification = 12VDC / 5.4 Watts
- User Manual (2022 version with In-Line Dimmer)
- User Manual (2020 & 2021 versions with Touch Dimmer / No Dimmer)
- Touch Dimmer User Manual
- BlogTO Article from November 30th, 2020
- Toronto Star Article from February 20, 2020
- Michael Garron Hospital Foundation Article from February 22, 2020
I bought the 7” magenta for my turning 11 year old granddaughter for her birthday in February. I have no doubt she will love it.
Second purchase of 1 of these Beautiful Hearts ,this time as a birthday gift for my daughter.These are stunning!
Once again ordering process and delivery were seamless and speedy!
We set our heart up in our front window just a few days ago. Every evening we step outside to take a look at our beautiful magenta heart and think about this wonderful little company that has persevered and now offers part of their proceeds to such good causes like WarChild. Well done Glowing Hearts!
My magenta mini-heart is amazing. I love how how it lights up my front window and sends love out to the world. I think it is time for the lower mainland of BC to hop on the glowing heart trend as Toronto has done.