- The Mini Hearts -
We've designed the mini hearts from the center of our original hearts! The mini hearts are identical in design and construction as the original hearts however they are almost half the size! At 7" x 7" they are absolutely adorable. Each heart comes with a threaded insert on the bottom, a screw, and a steel plate that provides a sturdy base to place on a window sill. The frame is routered out of 3/4" laminated Canadian hardwood and the entire unit is assembled in Canada. Each heart is unique and variations should be expected and treasured as a unique element.
Purchase one today and show some love for the heroes in our community!
- Only drawing 5 watts of power ($0.39 a month running @ 24 hours/day) it allows for constant-on use.
- Dimensions are 7" tall X 7" wide
- The in-line dimmer that is standard on all of are neon signs is now compatible with a smart dimmer and will turn back on to the previous level set prior to having power turned off to the light.
Our neon hearts are hand assembled in our shop in Mississauga & we proudly donate a portion from every mini heart purchase to War Child Canada.
What is in the Box?
1 X LED Mini Neon Heart Mounted in Laminated Wood Frame
1 X MossLED Certificate of Authenticity
1 X MossLED User Guide
1 X Steel Base Powder Coated White
1 X Screw For Mounting The Heart to the Base
1 X Power Supply
Mini Neon Heart Power Specification = 12VDC / 5.4 Watts
- User Manual (2022 version with In-Line Dimmer)
- User Manual (2020 & 2021 versions with Touch Dimmer / No Dimmer)
- Touch Dimmer User Manual
- BlogTO Article from November 30th, 2020
- Toronto Star Article from February 20, 2020
- Michael Garron Hospital Foundation Article from February 22, 2020
Love the mini size. Way more sturdy than I thought it would be. Ability to adjust brightness unexpected.
Goes together easily, well made, strong simple message. LOVE it
This is one of 4 purchased as Holiday Gifts….. every house can use extra ❤️ all year round and this light is just perfect!!!
I purchased a second glowing heart (small-bright white) to accompany my larger heart. They sit next to each other on my window sill and look rather charming. Excellent workmanship.